is just a hexadecimal number, not a word! it can be any hex number.
* "ISP router" in my case is a ... Thus "ignoring" the dhcp6 information. So it may be necessary to provide a radvd (Router ADVerticemen... firewalld
# expected result:
# service must be enabled and running
#● firewalld.service - fire... ethering smartphone) for example, its supposed to be "as safe" as our **external** zone , which is sup
up language, which tries to make the datafiles to be as readable as possible. This page contains all p... ly create links by default, but this behavior can be enabled in the [[doku>config]] file. Hint: If Dok... "local zone").
s scenario the Linux workstations are supposed to be used as a SINGLE USER workstation only!** That me... /** .
- Windows-Homedirectory is supposed to be temporarily mounted to **/home/loginName/** .
- Some sort of "linux login script" should be triggered whenever a user logs in or opens a linu... sources 2
# WE DONT WANT FOREIGN TIME SERVERS TO BE USED.
# So we commented out all those "pool" line
ou never had that problem yourself, but there may be reasons why someone want to have one or multiple ... ake it down if its "too old" for them. This might be interesting for some "retro computing" guys as we... our want to use for your download. For me it will be **%%http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/%%**
... pt-mirror'' package/source at the moment seems to be orphaned and people are about to fork and reorgan
:!: UPDATE: The Schematics now should be pretty much CORRECT. The T2 Transistor BD317 (TO3... obscure DataSheet on the Internet saying it would be a PNP. The SF826D (T1) ist also a NPN universal ... with my Multimeter in Diode-Testmode. It seems to be a NPN Transistor with around 0.6-0.7V voltage dro... oltages i would not expect there. T1 Ube seems to be :!: 7.89V :!: Shouldn't it be around Silicon Forw
ient node communicates with multiple TSM servers, be
* sure to add a stanza, beginning with the SERVE... r) - Tivoli Storage Manager Client Init script to be placed in /etc/init.d.
### END INIT INFO
# Autho... on was already running
# 2 if daemon could not be started
start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidf... here, if necessary, that waits for the process to be ready
# to handle requests from services started
work services like DNS, HTTPS etc which ports may be already IN USE by services on your docker host (p... OT to remove any old docker installation that may be around: <code>
aptitude install -y vim-syntax-doc... as well as services running within containers can be accessed from your local network. That might be ok for you.
If you run your Docker daemo
tallation, ufiformat (for USB floppy drives) must be installed manually. see your software repositorie... r a device with the size 1.4M or 720K . that will be most likely your USB floppy drive.
Since floppy... sks available, there is no choice. those can only be formated as 720KB track=80, head=2, sector=9, blo... om the top and the bottom of the floppy. **It may be necessary to even paint/fill the tape with a shar
njob script for install at /etc/crontab
# and to be run as root. Its intension is to autodetect
# one... a backup drive has been detected the drive
# will be automatically mounted under /mnt with the
# name of the Label and a rsync will be started to backup
# all Data from $sourceDir to ... t contain any other data than just the
# data to be backed up. the backup drives are supposed to
page. As long as it doesn't exist, this link will be red: [[:start]].
Go on, follow that link and cre... e [[:sidebar]] page. Everything in that page will be shown in a margin column on the side. Read our [[... :sidebar|FAQ on sidebars]] to learn more.
Please be aware that not all templates support sidebars.
=... hp?do=admin&page=config|configuration settings]] (be sure to login as superuser first).
You may also
versions: <code>sudo apt upgrade -y</code>
- To be safe do a reboot now. since there "could" have be... els now and the initrd has been updated, it might be a good idea to reboot again before next steps. Ju... onfiguration and reinstallation. However it 'may' be necessary to touch up here and there after an inp... ade, since some things may have changed that cant be represented anymore under Ubuntu 18. Good Luck!
- Setup 2-3 UBUNTU Server 20.04 VMs who can be reached via ssh. Must have unique hostnames and I... ode "locally". Since our "cluster" is supposed to be accessible by its own fqdn hostname **cloud.lan**... s : <code>
# repeat on every node you want it to be available later
# will be available on next login/shell
kubectl completion bash > /etc/bash_completi
l have to do is fire up just one command line and be flexible with the guests VM name and hostnames?
... tos7-template.lan 60
- name: wait for ssh@vm to be accessable
... newVmName }}.lan" 60
- name: wait for ssh@vm to be accessable
... ng "idempotent": Well.... this playbook isnt! Can be run ONLY ONCE for a specific VM name. After that
dependent of that i prefer my physical servers to be AUDIBLE, to be able to **cry for help**, using the almost forgotten "on board pc speaker" that most (... es not work for you or is too sensitive it should be no problem to pimp it up relatively easy.
its a possible start and building block and might be a help for someone else too.
:!: **Since this sc... les in a filesystem recursively, actual use might be somewhat dangerous/harmful. So be warned and use at your own risk!**
<file bash fix-filename-extensi