Linux server and the cable router to the ISP. Its not yet open internet, but "can" contain mostly expos... e 'dead beef' thing is just a hexadecimal number, not a word! it can be any hex number.
* "ISP router... n standard port for all interfaces (wan) that are not used directly from lan:<code>
cat << EOF >> /etc/... Consider adding the 1918 zones here, if they are not used in your
a SINGLE USER workstation only!** That means, its not allowed (more precise, its untested) to logon mor... nal to set up the users shell environment.
- Do not show a "user picker" on graphical logon. Users ar... ion using chrony on our workstation side. It does not matter what you use for time sync. Just make sure... it to serve/interface. Create the file if it does not exist just yet. \\ <file conf /etc/sssd/sssd.con
NG of this Script or even Parts of this Script is not allowed!
# This Script is to be sourced by /et... andly with it so users with expired passwords are not
# getting locked out permanently. i added a che... NUMBER and one SPECIAL character. Else your will not be able to
change your password and so you cann... lder passwords or
your new password does not meet the password-requirements. Please Retry!
f the last State
# and does not log every bad linktest anymore. Also added more
#... erance if one host may
# be not alive at some time. But its pretty rare that all ... he start of
# the Sampling, not at the End. Since Pings can take some
# ... Syslog now also reports which Hosts been not available while in "good" condition.
# also any other LC_ variable
# Do NOT "set -e"
# PATH should only include /usr/* if it... PTNAME=/etc/init.d/"$0"
# Exit if the package is not installed
[ -x "$DAEMON" ] || exit 0
# Read conf... daemon was already running
# 2 if daemon could not be started
start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --p... daemon was already stopped
# 2 if daemon could not be stopped
# other if a failure occurred
ficial mirror, which makes it more complex and is not shown here. So avoid the use of several different... in local mirrors that will cause 404 errors about not finding "cnf" and other files when doing a ''apt ... nd reorganize this open source project. So we are NOT USING THE UBUNTU VERSION OF ''APT-MIRROR'', Inste... al.com/ubuntu
- Apt-mirror does not come with a **postmirror.sh** script, even though
le installed on the VirtualBox Host (because, why not?)
- Have this Ansible Playbook prepared: <file ... r** and **wait_for_connection** ). However, i was not successfull with any of those, because in my special network environment hostnames are not always resolvable PLUS i had massive problems wit... kes care of all this, which Ansibles modules seem not to do at the moment. The modules that come with A
certificate for use in TLS (ssl)
* self signed (not official, not trusted by default)
* includes multiple alternative (alias) DNS hostnames (virtual hos... sign a given csr ====
:!: **WARNING:** This does NOT pass through the alternative DNS hostnames to the certificate!!! Also the ''-addext'' option is not available within x509 context. So this section is
urther search and puzzle everything together. I'm not saying that my manual here is ever complete, but ... r for now
systemctl stop docker
- **DO NOT START DOCKER YET!** We need to configure the Dock... l/script/scenario you have, my example may or may not work for you. **It may be even dangerous** to do ... in my experimental network environment and it did not blew up in my face just yet.
In my case my Docke
:!: **NOTE:** Since USB Floppy Drives do not show up under /dev/ as classical /dev/fd0???? dri... loppy drives do detect this hole/marker by light, not by mechanical measures.** Maybe use a piece of el... but make sure its nice thin and flat, so it does not come off and jam your disk drives.
To format a 7... our kurzweil K2000, your roland S50/S550 and what not...
if you feel i missed something important, or
st forgotten "on board pc speaker" that most (but not all) computers still have. But for whatever reaso... # always make a backup first.
# make sure it does not end on .conf
cp -v /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.co... heck-raid-status.sh
- If this does not work for you or is too sensitive it should be no
reCase As Boolean = True) As Boolean
#If Not LateBind Then
Dim RE As RegExp, allMatche... at As String, ReplaceWith As String)
#If Not LateBind Then
Dim RE As RegExp
Se... s Boolean = False)
Dim i As Long
#If Not LateBind Then
Dim RE As RegExp, allMatche
Schematic incl. Values and all. Those Parts i was not able to identify i unsoldered and measured manual... had lying around since the 80s :). The Circuit is not very good on stabilizing compared to modern Volta... ered in i measure some "strange" voltages i would not expect there. T1 Ube seems to be :!: 7.89V :!: Sh
ed over an error message that some library is yet not found:
host:/usr/local/stata12 # xstata
x... t **/usr/lib64/libgtksourceview-2.0.so.0**. I was not able to find any reliable document on the Interne... ppy.
Hopefully with my little Page here you are not going to struggle as long as i did.
lem. However having a separate /home partition is not optimal when it comes to storage space management... s is problematic, as mentioned before. snapd does not like this and fails installing or executing snap